The iPhone 5 will be released in September 2011, its presentation was made on June 6 last. The keynote of Apple's iPhone 5 was we delivered a total of 200 new additions that could make iPhone users be glad. Here is a summary of the main novelties.
- A new notification system: Will be solved the problems of push notifications by implementing the "Notifications Center", a module accessible from anywhere just by dragging the top of the screen down.
- Also on the homepage, no need to drag your finger down for just slider notifications to open an application as all notifications will be posted on lockscreen.
- A real stand newspapers: with the "Newsstand", it is possible to subscribe and receive all the newspapers and the latest issues and read them directly on your iPhone, as well as access to a shop to buy or subscribe to other magazines.
- Better resolution: iPhone 5 has a better screen resolution
- A larger screen: iPhone 5 has a wide screen whose diagonal may be between 4 and 5 inches
- Safari: Safari Reader will download a page with its contents and images in full screen; Reading List will put aside to read later links and tabs provide access to several pages more easily.
- Twitter: fully integrated iOS 5, it will now be possible anywhere Tweeter log in once, as well as share photos, videos, and other locations.
- A camera even more powerful: if iPhone 4 is equipped with a 5 MP camera, iPhone 5 will be with 8 megapixel or more, with an ability to save videos to 1080p FULL HD
- The Photos application will be accessible from the Lock Screen no longer need to unlock via the small button at the bottom right. In addition, the volume button above will take pictures. It is also possible to zoom in by pinching the screen of the iPhone. And finally, the photos can be edited directly from the iPhone via the Images application.
- 3D Display: The screen of the iPhone 5 could read the images / videos 3D, with or without glasses.
- The Mail application has been improved with a possible move to "drag and drop" the email addresses, with options for more complete edition, type, underline, bold italicize.
- No need cable to connect iPhone to a computer: updates, backups and Synchronies will no son.
- Sharing of scores with Game Center: This application will share scores with friends and even friends of friends, get recommendations from friends, recommendations games or buy games directly from the Game Center.
- IMessage, a personal messaging system with which it will be possible to send photos, videos, contacts, and also receipts, accused of reading and notifications in real time.
- More RAM: if iPhone 4 has 512 MB of RAM, iPhone w5 ill have a GB
- Two SIM cards: it could be as iPhone will have 2 5 "slots" for 2 SIM cards to be used simultaneously.
It remains to discover many other new applications and functions of the presentation iphone 5, which will end the rumors.